Franz Joseph Haydn: Concerto in E flat major 1st and 2nd part.
George Enescu: Legend for trumpet and piano.
To be played on the piston trumpet:
- Stravinsky: Petruschka Ballerina and Waltz until 143
- Donizetti: Don Pasquale
- Bartok: Concerto for Orchestra 2nd Tpt 2nd movement from 90 to 120
2nd Tpt. 5th mov. 201-254 and 556-572
- Bizet: Carmen Vorspiel
- Debussy: Nocturnes, Fêtes 2nd Tpt. from nr. 10 to 11
- Gershwin: An American in Paris, 5 bars after “Andante ma con ritmo deciso” until 2 bars before 47. Allegro from nr. 57 to 58.
To be played on the rotary trumpet:
- Beethoven: Leonore Ouverture 2nd and 3rd
- Mahler: 5th Symphony 1.Tpt opening Solo and 278-293.
- Strauss: Alpensinfonie “Auf dem Gletscher” 3. Tpt
- Brahms: 2nd Symphony 4th mov. 2nd Tpt from 382 until end
- Wagner: Götterdämerung 2. Aufzug 1. Scène 3rd Trumpet
To be played on the piccolo trumpet:
- Nr. 8 Aria Weihnachtsoratorium