Full-time position, 70% job share.
Programme to be announced.
Please be advised:
- Location to be confirmed.
- Tuning: A = 442 Hz.
- The jury may make a pre-selection before inviting candidates.
- Brussels Philharmonic does not reimburse travel and accommodation expenses.
- On the day of the audition, invited candidates need to be present by 9:30 AM at the very latest.
- Invited candidates will receive an e-mail with more practical information a few days before the audition.
- J. Haydn, Trumpet Concerto in E flat major, Hob.: VII e/1 (1st and 2nd movement)
- H. Tomasi, Concerto pour trompette et orchestre (1st movement)
Orchestral excerpts (first and second round):
Please take a moment to tell us why you want to play principal trumpet with the Brussels Philharmonic.