GENERAL CONDITIONS, ACCOMMODATION & TRANSPORT
Each position in the Grafenegg Academy is fully funded by Campus Grafenegg and includes:
- Accommodation (in twin rooms in the newly built Grafenegg Cottages)
- All local transport to and from Vienna
- Subsistence costs during the duration of the Grafenegg Academy
- An additional allowance of € 1.000.- for the entire duration of the Grafenegg Academy
Note: Travel expenses will be partially reimbursed after submitting an «Application for Travel Allowance». More information can be found under «How to apply for Travel Allowance».
- List of (contemporary) works already performed
Please upload PDF of a list of contemporary works already performed in your muvac profile, and share it with us during your application.
- A four-minute audition video including three minutes performance of a piece of own choice and a one-minute statement in English about why to participate.
(Please note the Guidelines for recording an Audition Video in the documents!)
- A letter of recommendation from a professional orchestra with or a promoter of classical music concerts sent directly by the management of the organisation to email@example.com.