Second and third round (straight after the first round)
• J.S. Bach: Christmas Oratorio – I. movement No.8 aria
• J.S Bach: Magnificat BWV 243. – Magnificat anima mea until the 31st battuta
• Bartok: Concerto I. movement 231-until the end. (1st trumpet obbligato); V. movement 211-293.
• G. Mahler: 3rd Symphony – III. movement 255.-310. (posthorn solo)
• G. Mahler: 5th Symphony – I. movement (Trauermarsch) until the 24th battuta, 278.-293.
• M. Mussorgsky: Pictures at an Exhibition – Promenade
• M. Ravel: G major piano concerto – I. movement from the 2nd ziffer until the 3rd ziffer
• R. Strauss: Don Juan from F until H
• R. Strauss: An Alpine Symphony – Auf dem Gletscher; from the 75th ziffer until the 93rd; Gewitter und Sturm (1st trumpet obbligato)
• R. Wagner: Twilight of the Gods – 3rd act 2nd scene Trauermarsch; 2nd act from the 49th ziffer until the 51st ziffer
• R. Wagner: Parsifal - Vorspiel