- There are two parts to the selection procedure. Firstly an audition is held to assess if the candidate has the required artistic qualities to be considered for the position. Secondly, an interview takes place in which the candidates affinity with the orchestra, his/her social skills and qualities will be discussed.
- Applications should be sent in writing (by email) indicating motivation for applying along with a Curriculum Vitae.
- The auditions are only open to EU citizens and citizens from Iceland, Switzerland, Norway and Liechtenstein, or other musicians already holding a non-temporary residence permit for the Netherlands with full work authorization. Selection for the audition will be made based on the written applications.
- The application, along with proof of nationality and copies of work and residence permits where required, must be received by September 6, 2021.
Based on the current corona measures, the audition can take place. The NNO follows the guidelines of the government: https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19 and states with the invitation for the audition what the current corona measures are that the candidates must adhere to.
1. F. David: Concertino, 1st movement and A. Jørgensen: Romance
2. Orchestral excerpts
Those candidates invited to audition will be notified of the required orchestral excerpts.