Terms of employment:
- The contract is initially for a probationary period, which can be extended, becoming a permanent position if both parties are in agreement.
- The type of contract is to be determined during contract negotiations with a minimum of 50%
and a maximum of 80%.
- Salary: scale 1 as in the Dutch Orchestras' Collective Labour Agreement.
- Contribution to the ABP Pension Fund is compulsory.
- There are two parts to the selection procedure. Firstly an audition is held to assess if the candidate has the required artistic qualities to be considered for the position. Secondly, an interview takes place in which the candidates affinity with the orchestra, his/her social skills
and qualities will be discussed and assessed.
- Applications should be sent in writing (by email) indicating motivation for applying along with a
- Applicants should be either EU citizens or in possession of unrestricted Dutch work and residence permits. Selection for the audition will be made based on the written applications.
- The application, along with proof of nationality and copies of work and residence permits where required, must be received by 16 September 2019.
The audition will take place in Groningen. For further information regarding terms of the contract please contact Hedi Boersema, NNO Personnel Advisor. For more information regarding the audition procedure please contact Aaltje Wouda, NNO Auditions Secretary.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
telephone : +31 (0)50 3695800
1. First and second movements from one of the following Mozart concertos: KV 216 (G), KV 218 (D) or KV 219 (A).
2. First movement from one of the following violin concertos: Beethoven, Brahms, Mendelssohn, Tchaikovsky or Sibelius.
3. Orchestral works.
Those candidates invited to audition will be notified of the required orchestral works.