The auditions will be held in order to fill the position for Basson (Soloist B) with the obligation of paying Double bassoon, at the Gulbenkian Orchestra.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE "REGULATIONS" DOCUMENT BEFORE SUBMITING YOUR APPLICATION!
Should you have any questions please send a message to the email: email@example.com.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
• Monthly Salary 2.726€ (14 times per year)
• Average of 45 weeks of work per year
• Average of 30 hours of work per week
• Annual instrument repairs and supplies allowance 1.250€
• Annual clothing allowance 250€
• Health and dental insurance
• Pension Plan
• Transport and meal allowance
• 2 weeks of paid artistic leave per year
• Car park
In each season, the Gulbenkian Orchestra performs in a series of regular concerts at the Grand Auditorium in Lisbon – a concert hall known for its unique acoustic conditions – in the frame of which it has had the opportunity of collaborating with some of the greatest names in the music world, such as Gustavo Dudamel, Esa-Pekka Salonen, Kirill Pertrenko, David Zinman and Susanna Mälkki. In addition to the performances throughout the country, the Gulbenkian Orchestra has also been broadening its international activity with tours in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas, and multiple award-winning recordings for labels such as Deutsche Grammophone, Philips and Pentatone.