Full-time coordinating principal position, 70% performance.
Please be advised:
- Location to be confirmed.
- The audition must be played in orchestral tuning and on the instrument that will be used in the orchestra.
- Tuning: A = 442 Hz.
- The jury may make a pre-selection before inviting candidates.
- Brussels Philharmonic does not reimburse travel and accommodation expenses.
- On the day of the audition, invited candidates need to be present by 9:30 AM at the very latest.
- Invited candidates will receive an e-mail with more practical information a few days before the audition.
First round, choose from:
Second round, choose from:
Orchestral excerpts (first and second round):
Please take a moment to tell us why you want to play principal double bass with the Brussels Philharmonic.