• Music students aged between 16 and 26 years
• We are working with a video based application process. No live audition. Please read "Video Applications" below for more details.
• Full board and accommodation
• Individual coaching by Moritzburg Festival Artists
• All music
• Travel costs:
The Moritzburg Festival will reimburse participants upon presentation of original receipts and up to the maximum amount of:
Germany € 100
Austria, Czech Republic, Poland € 150
Remaining European Countries € 250
Remaining Countries € 500
Travel between Moritzburg and the place of residence is to be organized by the participant him or herself.
• F. Mendelssohn-Bartholdy: “A Midsummer Night‘s Dream” op. 61
(Nocturne & Intermezzo)
• W. A. Mozart: Concerto for Flute, Harp, and Orchestra K 299
• F. Schubert: Symphony No. 5 in B-flat major, D. 485
• G. Rossini: Overture to "La scala di Seta"
• Public Rehearsal
• Opening Concert of the Moritzburg Festival in Dresden
• Tour Concert in Bad Elster
• Chamber music performances within the Moritzburg Festival
2018 ACADEMY JURY
Nicholas Cords • Johannes Dengler • Josep Caballé Domenech • Thomas Jahn • Ruth Killius • Richard O'Neill • Daniel Ottensamer • Dóra Ombodi • Christian Poltéra • David Seidel • Dominic Seldis • Antti Siirala • Jan Vogler • Kai Vogler • Mira Wang
Nicholas Cords (Viola) • Josep Caballé Domenech (Winds) • Mathieu Dufour (Flute) • Narek Hakhnazaryan (Cello) • Paul Huang (Violin) • Pauline Sachse (Viola) • Janne Saksala (Double Bass) • Jan Vogler (Cello) • Kai Vogler (Violin) • Mira Wang (Violin) and others
Presentación de vídeo(s) obligatoria (especificar abajo). No hay audición presencial.
We work with a video based application process. You can present the whole piece or a single movement. Please choose two pieces covering:
1. One piece from the Baroque or classical repertoire
2. One piece from the Romantic or 20th/21st century repertoire