DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 25 SEPTEMBER at 11:30 PM (Paris time).
A complete presentation of the project is available as attachment under "Downloads".
The application must be received no later than 25th September 2020 at 11:30 PM Paris time.
Applications must be accompanied by the following documents and videos:
1. Under "Documents" (in your muvac profile), please upload:
- A HD portrait photo;
- A list of known repertoire;
- A letter of recommendation;
- A scanned passport copy.
2. Under "Videos": please link two videos to your muvac profile featuring performances of contrasting extracts with at least one work from the major Classical or Romantic cello repertoire.
Any incomplete application won’t be taken into consideration.
Age limit: 25 years-old on November 1st, 2020
Please specify your audition program among the following.
PLEASE NOTE THAT 1. AND 2. ARE MANDATORY.
1. Extracts from a Bach Suite of you choice (1 Prelude and 2 Dances from a same Suite)
2. One movement from a concerto to chose from among the following:
- Dvorak - 1st or last movement
- Schumann - 1st movement or 2nd & 3rd movement
- Tchaikovsky - Roccoco Variations (all)
- Elgar - 1st & 2nd movement or 2nd & 4th movement
- Prokofiev (concertante) - 1st, 2nd or 3rd movement
- Shostakovitch - 1st movement & cadence or cadence & final
Les candidats doivent rédiger une courte biographie lors de la candidature à utiliser dans les programmes ou les brochures, 250 lettres maximum.
Vidéo(s) obligatoire(s), uniquement pour la présélection (veuillez spécifier ci-joint). Ne remplace pas le concours sur place.
Number of videos required: 2
- Performances of contrasting extracts with at least one work from the major Classical or Romantic cello repertoire;
- Videos should reflect the current level of the candidate and preferably be no older than 1 year.